Kenya Prisons Recruitment Closing Date 2023 | See details of Kenya Prisons Service Application Deadline for 2023/2024 academic session.
Do You want to know when the 2023 Kenya Prisons Recruitment Application will stop/end? Kenya Prisons Recruitment Registration Forms Deadline? The Management of the Kenya Prisons has officially announced the closing Date/deadline for submission of Online Recruitment Application form for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment Deadline 2023/2024
The 2023 Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment Application Deadline has been scheduled as follows:-
- Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment Registration 2023 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The Kenya Prisons Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Kenya Prisons Recruitment Forms 2023/2024 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Kenya Prisons Service, Kenya Prisons Recruitment Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Kenya Prisons applications are still ongoing ongoing.
Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment Qualifications
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade of D+ and above or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 28 years for secondary school leavers;
- Be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall for men and 5 feet 2 inches tall for women;
- Be physically and medically fit;
- Must have good hearing and clear vision;
- Have no criminal record;
- Female candidates Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during training.
On recruitment, candidates will undergo an intensive Government sponsored paramilitary initial training course (professional) lasting not less than nine (9) months.
The recruitment exercise will be absolutely free.
Bribery and other acts of corruption are unlawful.
Any person presenting themselves for recruitment with falsified or fake academic certificates, identity cards or engaging in any acts that amount to corruption shall be arrested and prosecuted.