The National Police Service Commission is planning to announce huge recruitment which it hopes to hire 5,000 Kenyans to train as police constables.
Before submitting their application, applicants must thoroughly fill out the application form and upload all relevant papers.
kenya police recruitment Entry Requirement
In addition to the minimum academic certificate requirement listed above, prospective Kenya police applicants are expected to meet the following criteria.
- Applicants must be citizens of Kenya.
- You must possess a Kenyan National ID card.
- Must be fluent in the Use of the English language or Kiswahili language
- Must have a minimum D+ in English language or Kiswahili language in your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination
- Persons applying with the KCSE result are expected to be aged 18 – 28, while those applying with a diploma or other degree are expected not to be above 30 years.
- Applicants must pass the physical and mental examination
- Applicants must have a clean record
- Female applicants are expected to be fit and not be pregnant during the application and training period.
- Applicants must be of good and decent conduct
WHEN IS THE NEXT POLICE RECRUITMENT IN KENYA
News is currently making the rounds about a purported recruitment exercise in the National Kenya Police department. This has made Kenyan citizens in their thousands flock to the internet with questions like – when will be the next police recruitment in Kenya? It is yet to be announced
NATIONAL POLICE RECRUITMENT ONLINE PORTAL
Interested and qualified persons were requested to make their applications online through the jobs portal: https://services.npsc.go.ke/recruitment