TSC payslip download:Welcome to https://payslip.tsc.go.ke. Steps on how to download and view your payslip online
How to Download TSC Payslip Online in Kenya step by Step
TSC payslip download: Teachers Service Commission in Kenya provides online services for Kenyans such as applying TSC jobs online, applying payslips online, wealth declaration forms in Kenya, Teacher registration, Pension Matters such as voluntary retirement services, NSSF in Kenya and contributory pension scheme. Teachers can access the TSC payslip online through website.
We are now going to provide you with step by step procedure on TSC online payslips download.
TSC Payslip online Registration
Once employed, all teachers are required register and login in the TSC portal online system to access payslip. Click here to go to the TSC portal
Here is step by step procedure kindly don’t miss step:
To get started .Click on the “Registration/Activate account” and you will be required to fill the following items. Make sure you have all of them as you cannot complete if you miss even one document.
- TSC number – If you don’t have TSC no kindly register in procedure given below
- Your full Names as in National ID – The order is very crucial
- ID number – As it appears on ID
- KRA Tax PIN -very important
- Date of Birth -As it appears on the ID
- Designation code- It is there on physical payslip
- Pay station code.
- Bank account number.
- Mobile number.
- Personal email address.
After entering details you are now required to enter your new password which you can easily remember and secure.
You can now login to TSC portal the system and download the payslip
Phone: 0202892158/0202892058/0202892056/0202892155 ( 8am to 5pm)
TSC Payslip Online Registration:TSC portal
Requirements for TSC Online Registration
New Teachers are required to apply for online registration .The following documents are to be scanned and uploaded correctly
- copies of academic and professional certificates(Must be certified) ID card and a passport
- Entry and work permits( Necessary for non-residents)
- Deposit Ksh 550 using following payment information
TSC PAYSLIP BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
National Bank of Kenya
Account Name: Teachers Service Commission
Teachers Registration Fees Number: 01001000905001
TSC PAYSLIP MPESA PAYBILL NUMBER
Mpesa Business Number – 547700
You can now log into the TSC Online Payslips Registration portal to access payslips
READ ALSO: TSC SALARY SCALE AND ALLOWANCES