richest people in Kenya 2019. who is the richest person in Kenya 2019 ? The disparity between the rich and poor in Kenya is not something to smile about. The rich occupy most of the wealth leaving the poor scramble for the smaller cake. According to the latest research that will shock many, half of Kenya’s wealth is occupied by 100 top richest people in Kenya 2019. Here is the list of top richest people Kenya who own half of Kenya’s wealth. Kenya’s population stands at almost 40 million
RICHEST PEOPLE IN KENYA 2019
1. Bhimji Depar Shah and family-He is the richest person in Kenya 2019. he is a business man, industrialist and entrepreneur, he is the founder of BIDCO Group of companies, he started by opening a petrol station and later ventured into garment manufacturing Business and the company later switched to soap making.
He also own a oil manufacturing plant in Kenya.
Current net worth of $700 Million. he has son Vimal shah also among richest
2. Naushad Merali – He is number 2 among richest people in Kenya. he is the founder of the Kenyan mobile service provider, he started as a director in a tea company, he managed to purchase 60% ownership of the business and transferred ownership after an hour later to Celtel For $20 million profit.
Current net worth of $550 million.
3. he is the son of Kenya’s first president and he is also a good & affluent business man, he is the founder of Wilham Kenya limited and they are into agricultural produce exportation and sales.
Current net worth of $500 million.
4. Kenyatta Family – He is no doubt in top ten richest people in Kenya. he is the son of Kenya’s first president and he is also a good & affluent business man, he is the founder of Wilham Kenya limited and they are into agricultural produce exportation and sales. they could move to richest people in kenya as time goes by
Current net worth of $500 million.
5. Chris Kirubi –Chris kirubi is among the richest people in Kenya. he is a business man, entrepreneur, industrialist and philanthropist. He is the chairman of centum investment company limited, he started as an administrator at kenatco, a transport company owned by Kenya government.
Chris ventured into real estate, buying old buildings and rent them out after renovating, he also started acquiring lands in Kenya with the aid of Kenya financial institutions.
Current net worth of $300 million.
6. Atul Shah – he is a business man and entrepreneur, he is the managing director of nakumatt super markets.The largest private owned super market in east Africa. Atul Shah is among richest people in Kenya
Current net worth of $300 million.
7. Prandeep Paunrhana-He is among the richest people in Kenya The Athi River Mining CEO holds an 18% stake in the company, which is worth KES 7.9 billion at the Nairobi Securities Exchange.
8. Nicolas Biwott- A politically strongman in the history of Kenya. He owns vast investments in abroad and in Kenya collectively. As a teenager and young man, Biwott worked alongside his father and together they were market traders in Eldoret an associate of Yaya center, an upmarket shopping center in Hurlingham. He is one of the richest people in Kenya
9. Daniel Moi and Family- The former President Moi is the richest man in Kenya. The Moi family holds wealth estimated to be over Sh300 billion shillings.Moi is one of richest people in Kenya no doubt about that.
11. Amit Patel – The Ramco Group/Holdings, Ramco Printing & Packaging, Ramco Court Real Estate, Associated Steel Limited-Hardware, Printing, Packaging, Leasehold buildings, Heavy fabrication and imports distribution. He does not miss list among richest people in Kenya
12. SK Macharia – Royal Card, Rib shack, RMS Group, AA (Kenya)They are among most influential and richest people in Kenya
13. Philip Ndegwa Family – The Ndegwa family owns ICEA, AM bank, Lion of Kenya Insurance, Unga Group, Riverside Park Estate, NIC Bank, Mitchell Colts, Mackenzie Kenya, East Kenya bottlers, Kenya National Mills, Howse and Mc George
14. Charles Njonjo – CFC bank, CMC, Car & General, shares in BA, Barclays Bank & Standard Bank, Brooke Bond, Alico Insurance, Ibonia farms. He is among wealthiest people in Kenya
15. Saitotis family – Sulmac, Property in Kileleshwa and Nyali. They are among richest people in Kenya
16. Mwai Kibaki – hotels, construction companies and buildings in CBD. He is among wealthiest people in kenya
17. Njenga Karume family – Cianda house., tusker house, coffee plantation, real estate, Cianda flowers, Clayworks, Jacaranda Hotels,Mayfair,Molo Highland Inn And United Finance Ltd. They are one of Kenya’s greatest stakeholders and therefore among richest people in kenya
19. Anoop Vohra – Sarova Hotels/Athi river mining co (cement and minerals) / the Avenue Park estate
20. Pius Ngugi – Amazon motors ‘Vovlo’, Norwich Union bldg., Stedler Pencile Kenya, Kenya Nuts Company and Thika coffee mills.
21. Kamlesh Pattni -chief architect of Goldenberg owner of Grand Regency, Safari land, Duty Free Kenya. He makes way among top 50 richest people in kenya
22 .Swale Nguru Mombasas largest prime land owner and easily the richest man in Coast Province.
23 Prof Joe Wanjui – UAP Insurance, hotels, horticulture
24 HJ Paunrana Family -Athi River Mining Company
25. Michuki Family- Windsor Hotel
26. Martin Dunford -Carnivore restaurant and Tarmarid group
27. Peter Kenneth – he is a kenyan politician
28. Abdul Karium Popat – Simba Colt Motors/ Imperial bank/ 20th. century]
29 Wilson Kipkoti – Prudential Bank, Standard Assurance Company and Hotel Sirikwa
30 Ephraim Maina – Kirinyaga Construction Ltd
31 Dicky Evans – Homegrown
32 Terry Childs – Brookhouse Schools
33 Eddy Njoroge – Kengen and Transcentury
34 Muriuki – Co-operative Bank
35, Samuel Gichuru – former Kenya Power MD, Chaka Place and large tracts of land in US and Australia
36. Kanyotu family Real estates
37. Mark Too- Lorno East Africa Company and real estates.
38. Kamau Tuskys MD
39. Retired Major Boinet – real estate
40. Ahmednassir Abdullahi City lawyer, Hass Petroleum, First African Bank and Nairobi Law Monthly.
41. Benson Wairegi – Britam.
42 James Mwangi- Equity bank
43. Stanley ‘Don King’ Githunguri -Lillian Towers, Tassia Coffee Estate
44. Keitan Somaia – UTC group of hotels
45. Simeon Nyachae – Kabansora, Credit Bank, Prime Bank ets
46. Joshua Kulei – real estates in Karen.
47. John Harun Mwau – Shares in Nakumatt.
48. Eugine wamalwa – he closes list among the richest people in kenya
49. william ruto family – He is DP president of kenya and aspiring president
50. Mike sonko – He is current nairobi Governor
51. hassan joho – he is the mombasa county governor
52. Jimnah Mbaru -Jimnah Mbaru is an internationally renowned investment banker, he is the chairman and director of several companies, including Dyer & Blair Limited, a leading stock broking firm. he is among the richest people in kenya
53. james Oigara – He is the co-operative bank CEO
Lee Kinyanjui is the second governor of Nakuru county, one who edged out Kinuthia Mbugua to seize a seat that attracted several other heavyweights. The governor is linked with one of the most famous families in Kenya and has worked for the government in the past.
Even though the governor’s net worth cannot be established at the moment, he can be ranked among Class B millionaires in the country-those owning assets whose net value is Kshs 500 million to Kshs 10 billion. he is among richest people in kenya
55. Alfreed Mutua – The Machakos delegate has been a specialist, instructor, government representative and now official. He filled in as the Kenyan government agent for quite a while.
56. Cornel Rasanga Amoth – The Siaya delegate has over 30 years of experience working in Public Service. He is an expert specialist in issues of open procurement. He has seriously contributed to procurement. he is among richest people in kenya
57. Charity Ngilu – Charity Ngilu has persisted in politics for this long because she has money. The Kitui governor inherited some billions left behind by her late husband, who was an engineer. She has also achieved to accumulate enough, invested massively and saved enough to feed her generation.
RICHEST MAN IN KENYA 2019
Searches related to richest people in Kenya 2019
top 20 richest in kenya 2019
top 100 richest in kenya
richest man in kenya 2019
richest man in kenya 2019 forbes
top ten richest in kenya 2019
top ten richest politicians in kenya
top 50 richest politician in kenya
richest governors in kenya