Do you know the tallest building in Kenya 2019 ranking. Well here is the list. The buildings are all located in Nairobi town with more than 20 building above 80 m (262 ft) and several under construction and are among most expensive building in kenya
TOP TEN TALLEST BUILDING IN KENYA 2019
1. Britam towers – it is 200 m (660 ft) with 32 floors. Britam towers is the tallest building in Kenya and was built in 2017. i
2. UAP Old Mutual Tower – it is 163 m (535 ft) with 33 floors. It is among the tallest buildings in Kenya. Old Mutual tower was built in 2015.
3. Times towers – it is 140 m (460 ft) tall with 33 floors. It is among tallest buildings in ken140 m (460 ft)ya 2018.
4. Le Mac – It stands 126 m (413 ft) tall. was built in 2016
5. Teleposta Towers – it stands 120 m (390 ft). teleposta towers 5th among the tallest building in kenya. It was built in 2000
6. Kenyatta International Conference Centre – The Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC), formerly the Kenyatta International Conference Centre, is a 28-story building located in Nairobi, Kenya. it is 105 m (344 ft) tall.
7. NSSF Building – it is 103 m (338 ft) with 28 storeys
8. Kenya Commercial Bank Plaza – Kenya Commercial Bank Plaza (KCB Plaza) is a building in Nairobi, the capital and largest city of Kenya. Construction began in December 2010 and the building was completed in 2015. Among tallest building in kenya
The building is owned by the Kenya Commercial Bank Employee Pension Fund, who are footing the US$26 million (KES:2.1 billion) construction bill. In April 2012, Kenyan press reports indicated that the rentable space inside the building had been increased to 228,330 square feet (21,213 m2)
9. I&M Bank Tower – The building is located on Kenyatta Avenue, in Nairobi’s central business district, adjacent to the Kenyan headquarters of CFC Stanbic Bank. Among the tallest building in Kenya 2018. it is 99.1 m (325 ft) with 18 floors. it was completed in 2001
10. Nyayo house – Nyayo House is a skyscraper in Nairobi, Kenya. It hosts several government departments such as immigration and also serves as the headquarters of Nairobi Province. The building is located at the corner of Uhuru Highway and Kenyatta Avenue.It is 84 metres high and has 27 floors
11. Cooperative Bank House – it stands 83 m (272 ft) with 25 floors. It was completed in 1981 .
12. Hazina Towers – it is 81 m (266 ft) with 24 floors.
13. National Bank House -it is 82 m (269 ft) tall with 21 floors. It was completed in 1981
14. Rahimtulla Tower – it is 80 m (260 ft) with 18 floors
15. Anniversary Towers – 80 m (260 ft) with 26 floors. among tallest building in kenya 2019