VANESSA CHETTLE BIOGRAPHY AND FACTS
1. Vanessa Chettle age : she was born Vanessa Cheruto on October 29, 1994
2. vanessa is from kalenjin tribe and was born and raised in Eldoret town
3. vanessa chettle husband : Vanessa isn’t hitched. She, however, had a somewhat genuine fling with a 70-year-old Muzungu, yet that did not last. She has dated the likes of Sappy, the Tanzanian music producer, shaffie weru, Nick mutuma among other big name
4. Vanessa Chettle was in a relationship with producer Sappy and for a minute it all looked like bliss. After dating for 5 weeks, the relationship is officially over after cheating claims resurfaced
5. Vanessa chettle family : We as a whole know the questionable Kardashians. Shouldn’t something be said about the Kenyan family that has practically a similar sort of way of life? This is Vanessa’s family. The controversial Vanessa Cheruto has more than once been spotted and photographed with her other kin while out having some good times around town. Vanessa Chettle sisters are Mitchelle Chemutai, Francene Chemutai and Diana Chemutai. She likewise has a brother Mike Junior.
6. Vanessa net worth: she drives a 2.5 million Subaru. Smooth and on point.
7. vanessa chettle parents : She lost her mom at an early age and has grown up with her dad as her sole guardian.
8. She doesn’t like to date small boys
9. Vanessa gave birth to her baby Alone in the bathroom after confusing Labour for constipation .
10. Her daughter name is Anna Chebet Chettle
11. She was accused of being HIV positive but many believed was public stunt to be famous
Socialite Vanessa Chettle Wise Teachings to Daughter are Mom Goals
she penned a profound and perceptive letter to five-month-old Anna with wise teachings on Family, Friends, and God.
Read the letter below.
“Dear sweet Daughter of mine,
In this life, tomorrow is not promised so I write u this letter hoping it can guide you once you begin to learn about rights & wrongs.
FAMILY- I have introduced you to the entire family, these are your people but be fooled not because even though blood is thicker than water, betrayal from them will burn u bitterly. Respect is all I can advise you to have, do not depend on them 100%. Chances are they won’t come thru for you like you’d expect ‘blood’ to. Know your people, love your people, help your people but do not lose yourself amongst your people. Only funerals, weddings & babies temporarily bring these people together. You are just but your parents’ burden… stand alone & be strong!
FRIENDS- They come & go. The realest ones in life you will only know after a long time, this will be after overcoming many obstacles that life throws, fights, growing up, growing apart, reconnecting, emotions, disappointments, distance etc. It’ll take time & lessons but you’ll make one or two good ones in your lifetime. So don’t be quick to share your secrets or declare “BFF”. LOVE- First of all u are free to love freely be it a boy or a girl.
The boys love to play games, So don’t be too Eazy to get & don’t try too hard to impress them either. Girls are trouble, if you decide to date one be smart bcoz as a female yourself u are aware of just how cunning we can be!
Think like a woman, but understand the mind of a man too.
In short, #SelfLove comes first & the rest can follow.
If anyone breaks your heart Mamas gonna break their neck!
GOD- I believe in a higher deity than all of us humans. I believe in angels too & I believe you are mine specially sent.
Faith can move mountains despite life’s difficulties we sleep better knowing there’s a higher being watching over, guiding us & taking care of tomorrow & the unknown.
So if you choose to believe, believe in God.
And do good because it comes back around (Karma). DON’Ts – Don’t ever think looks are everything, you gotta be beautiful from inside out.
Don’t put all focus on education & money. Live life, take risks & explore & gain wisdom & knowledge through mistakes & experience.
DON’T u ever doubt that I LOVE YOU!”