If you are trying to figure out if a girl is in love with you, you need to be aware of the fact that she probably won’t make it so obvious.
Instead, she’ll probably flirt with you, give you body language signals, and send you other clues which will help you realize she is ready to start chemistry with you.
Every woman has different experiences when she is in love, and every man probably experiences different things with women who have been in love with them.
Here are signs she is in love with you but cannot tell you.
1 Gets shy while maintaining eye contact – They say only two kinds of people are unable to make eye contact with you: those trying to hide a lie and those trying to protect love. For women, the latter case seems to be the more common one.
2. She feels so comfortable and happy around him – It is because she enjoys the time and enjoys his company. The happiness on her face is yet another one of the best indications for a man to know whether the woman is genuinely in love with him or not.
3. Tries to impress the man by dressing suggestively when hanging out together – She would try to enhance her excellent features so that the man would notice them and like her
4. Shows great interest in what he man loves doing – Another indication is that the woman would show interest in all the activities that the man does, irrespective of how manly these activities are.
5. Starts the conversation or story to capture your interest – Women mostly do not like being the ones to start a conversation. A woman who loves man will always do this
6. Asks the man a lot about his life – If a woman shows a lot of interest in a man’s life and asks a lot of questions regarding his daily routine, then it means that the woman is trying to know the man more because she is in love with him and deep down she has planned a future with him as well.
7. Acting slightly childish in front of the man she loves.
8. She feel jealous and rather uncomfortable when the man is close with another lady.
9. She always invites you to her place.
10. Always brings up topic of love and relationships