Pimples are a common problem that people of all ages can face. When someone has a breakout, they may want to know how to get rid of their pimples fast.
Dermatologists have identified four factors that contribute to the development of acne:
- the skin producing too much oil, which clogs pores
- dead skin cells building up, which has the same effect
- the presence of a bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) in the pore of
- Inflammation the skin, which also leads to redness
REMEDY OF PIMPLES
1 Turn to pimples to Aloevera – Aloe vera is an excellent hydrating agent for the skin and combined with the antiseptic and clarifying properties of garlic, can be a good detox mask for curing pimples. Allicin, an active compound found in garlic is anti-bacterial in nature
2. Use cinnamon and honey
If you’re wondering how to reduce pimples at home, turn to the trusted combination of cinnamon and honey. Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of cinnamon and anti-bacterial honey, your pimples will soon be non-existent.
3. Apply tropical treatments – Over-the-counter treatments, such as creams or serums, can reduce breakouts, particularly when they tend to occur in certain area.
4 Opting for Baking powder
The next time a zit troubles you, remember that baking powder isn’t just for cakes. With its excellent exfoliating powers, baking powers strips away oily residue, balances the pH level of the skin and eases irritation.
5. Cleanse your face twice every day with mild soap/face wash and lukewarm water to remove excess dirt, sweat, and oil
6. Apply lemon – Antimicrobial activity and natural Bleaching agent
7. apply cider vinegar and honey