SAFARICOM CUSTOMER CARE JOBS 2017/2018
Work with Safaricom – New Recruitment for Customer Executives with Degree/Diploma
Safaricom is delighted to announce vacancies in the Care Desk, Customer Service Department.The position is a 6-month fixed contract within the Regional Sales Division.
These vacancies are in the following regions: Nairobi West, Mt.Kenya, North Eastern, Coast, Rift Valley, Western and Nyanza.
The Customer Experience Executive will report to the Retail Centre Manager.
Responsibilities of the Customer Experience Executives:
- To offer high quality customer experience to all customers
- To manage and resolve customer complaints
- To identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up customer concerns
- To document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures
- To ensure accurate and timely filing of all presented customer documentation.
- To maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
Qualifications for the Safaricom Customer care Jobs
- Degree/Diploma in any business related field
- Experience working with Safaricom business partners will be an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of Safaricom products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and performs duties well to completion
- Team player
How To Apply for Safaricom Jobs in Kenya
Kindly update and send your resume and application letter, clearly quoting the job title and your 2 preferred regions to the addresses below:
The Head of Department, Safaricom Limited, Nairobi
Click here to APPLY AT SAFARICOM CAREERS