what are richest tribes in africa 2019 ? Africa has diverse ethnic composition with over 3000 tribes. It is difficult to establish which is richest tribe in Africa because each tribe has its own strengths and flaws.
LIST OF RICHEST TRIBES IN AFRICA 2019
1 Yoruba tribe – The Yoruba people (name spelled also: Ioruba or Joruba) are a Niger-Congo ethnic group of southwestern and north-central Nigeria, as well as southern and central Benin. Together, these regions are known as Yorubaland. The Yoruba constitute about 44 million people in total. They are considered among the richest tribes in Africa
2. The Zulu tribe – They are really ranked aming richest tribes Africa. The Zulu are a Bantu ethnic group of Southern Africa and the largest ethnic group in South Africa, with an estimated 10–12 million people living mainly in the province of KwaZulu-Natal. Small numbers also live in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania and Mozambique
3. The pedi tribe – Pedi people. Pedi (also known as BaPedi, Bamaroteng, Marota, Basotho, Northern Sotho) – in its broadest sense – is a cultural/linguistic term. Northern Sotho is used to describe the entire set of people speaking various dialects of the Sotho language who live in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. They re ranked among richest tribes in Africa
4. The suri tribe – Ethiopia, Suri Tribe. Suri, or Shuri, is the name of a sedentary agro-pastoralist people and its Nilo-Saharan language. They inhabit the Bench Maji Zone of the Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People’s Region(SNNPR) in Ethiopia as well as parts of neighbouring South Sudan.
5. The Hausa Tribe – The main Hausa-speaking area is northern Nigeria and Niger. Hausa is also widely spoken in northern Ghana, Cameroon, Chad, Sudanese Hausa in Sudan and the Ivory Coast as well as among Fulani, Tuareg, Kanuri, Gur, Shuwa Arab, and other Afro-Asiatic speaking groups.
6. The Kikuyu tribe – they are among richest tribes in Africa. The Kikuyu (also Agĩkuyu/Gikuyu) is the largest ethnic group in Kenya.
7. Igbo tribe
8. Fulani tribe
9. Xhosa tribe
10. Oroma tribe