Richest people in Nigeria 2019 list is here. Nigeria is among the countries in Africa producing the richest people in africa and world at large.
RICHEST PEOPLE IN NIGERIA 2019
1. Aliko Dangote: Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria, Africa and of course the richest black man in the world 2017. In 2014, he ranked as the 24th richest man in the world but has since then fallen to positions below 100 due to Nigeria’s poor Naira.He is number 1 richest people in nigeria Net Worth: $12.5 billion.
2. Mike Adenuga: Mike Adenuga is the second richest man in Nigeria with interest in Oil and Gas and telecoms. He is the owner of Globacom, Nigeria’s second biggest telecom operators and the chairman of Conoil. He is closes to richest man in Africa aliko dangote Net Worth: $10.5 billion.
3. Femi Otedola: He is the CEO of Zenon Oil and Gas and Forte Oil Plc. He has interest in real estates amongst other sectors. He ranks up third the among the richest people in Nigeria with Net Worth: $2.3 billion.
4. Folorunsho Alakija: Folorunsho is a business tycoon who has interest in fashion,oil and printing industries. She is the richest Woman in Nigeria and the richest woman of the African descent in the world. Net Worth: $2.1 billion. He is among the richest people in Nigeria and Africa
5. 5. Theophilus Danjuma: Former Nigerian Chief of Army staff between 1975 to 1979. He is the current chairman of Athlantic Petroleum. Net Worth: $1.7 billion.He is fifth among the richest people in Nigeria
6. Abdusalam Rabiu: Abdusalam is the founder of the famous BUA Group. A conglomerate active in sugar refining, cement production, real estate and port operations. In September 2015, his Group signed a $600 million deal with a chinese cement equipment service provider Sinoma International Engineering to construct a second production line located in Edo State Niger Delta, Nigeria. Net Worth: $1.5 billion.
7. Tony Elumelu: A philanthropist and founder of the Transcorp and Heirs Holdings. He was the chairman of United Bank for Africa and was estimated to worth $1.4 billion
8. Orji Uzor Kalu: The former governor of Abia State. He is the founder and chairman of Slok Holding. A conglomerate with interest in shipping, banking, oil, trading, manufacturing and the media. He became a real business man at the age of 19 after being expelled from a Nigerian University for allegedly spearheading a series of student riots. Net Worth: $1.1 billion
9. Jim Oviah: Jim Oviah is the founder of Zenith Bank. He is the chairman and the largest shareholder with a stake of almost 10%.
10.Oba Otudeko: Oba Otudeko is the Chairman and founder of the honeywell group.He is also the chairman of FBN Holdings Plc. His operations spread across oil and gas, flour mining, real estate, and marine transportation. Net Worth: $650 million. He closes the top ten among the richest people in Nigeria
10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group (Oil & gas, construction)
MUST READ: RICHEST PEOPLE IN AFRICA AND THEIR NET WORTH
11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group. He is among richest people in africa
12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group (manufacturing, pharmaceuticals)
13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards (Insurance, Security, Technology, Food retailing)
14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group (Trading, manufacturing, oil & gas). he is number 14 among richest people in africa
15. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group (Pharmaceutical, oil & gas)
16. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies (Automobiles)
17. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox (Computer, technology)
18. Fola Adeola – GTBank (Banking)
19. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars (Auto retailing)
20. Abdulsamad Rabiu – Bua Group (Oil & gas, manufacturing). He closes top twenty richest people in nigeria
21 Folorunsho Alakija – Famfa Oil (Oil & gas)