If you have forgotten your KRA pin and you only have ID no, here is how you will retrieve the KRA pin using only ID number.
HOW TO RETRIEVE KRA PIN WITH ONLY ID
Scan your colored ID card and then send it to their Facebook Page through Message and tell them you have forgotten your KRA pin.Then request them to send it to you. Their Facebook Page is KRACare–>>> Link to FB Page
Make sure you like the page before sending them message. They will typically reply within 1 hour and you will be able to get your lost KRA pin.
Scan your colored ID card and tweet in in their twitter handle >>>Link to Twitter Handle
They will reply within 1hour
Scan your colored ID card and send it via their official email
You can visit the nearest KRA office with your original ID to get assistance.
QUICKEST WAY TO RETRIEVE YOUR LOST KRA PIN
I prefer you use their facebook page and twitter handle to get faster assistance. They usually take too long or never reply to emails.
HOW TO REPRINT YOUR KRA PIN WHEN YOU HAVE KRA PORTAL LOGIN DETAILS
First login in to KRA portal by entering your KRA pin and password
- lick on Registration → Reprint PIN Certificate from menu bar.
- Select Applicant Type.
- Enter Taxpayer PIN, if Applicant Type is other than Taxpayer.
- Click Submit to generate PIN Certificate.
- Click Cancel to go back to home page.
- Click OK to continue to regenerate PIN certificate if Submit is clicked.
- Click Cancel to cancel regenerate PIN certificate if Submit is clicked.
- Click on Click here to download PIN Certificate.
- Click Back to go to main page.
How to apply for KRA pin online