Paypal to mpesa withdrawal and deposit procedure.
HOW TO WITHDRAWAL REGISTER PAYPAL TO MPESA SERVICE
1.Have a PayPal account and login into it.
2. Then visit www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa and click on log in (top right corner).
3. You will be prompted to log in and thereafter agree to terms of using the service before you can add your mobile number.
4. Add your M-Pesa phone number.
HOW TO WITHDRAWAL FROM PAYPAL TO MPESA
visit www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa and follow the procedure
HOW TO DEPOSIT MPESA TO PAYPAL
- Open M-Pesa on your phone
- Go to PayBill and enter PayBill number 800088
- Enter the phone number you linked your PayBill account to as the account number
- Enter Amount and complete the transaction
PAYPAL TO MPESA CHARGES AND POINTS TO NOTE
If you are planning to use this service, there are a few things you will need to know.
- For withdrawal – 3% of the amount converted from USD to KES.
- Top up – 4% of the amount you are sending to your PayPal account.
- Normal M-PESA charges apply for all other transactions.
- Funds will be processed to your M-PESA account in 2 hours to 3 calendar days after transaction confirmation depending on the value of the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA and an email from PayPal once the funds have been credited to your account.
- Current M-PESA transaction limits apply. (Kes. 70,000 per transaction and Kes. 140,000 per day.)