OTIENDE AMOLLO BIOGRAPHY
Paul Otiende Amollo is a Kenyan Member of Parliament representing Rarieda Constituency in Siaya County. He is a member of Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) and a Coalition member of National Super Alliance (NASA). He represented NASA in presidential petition 2017 at the supreme court and was standout.
OTIENDE AMOLLO EDUCATION BACKGROUND/ CV
PAUL OTIENDE AMOLLO JOB HISTORY
OTIENDE AMOLLO ELECTED MP 2017
OTIENDE AMOLLO SHOWS FORMULA USED TO RIG ELECTIONS: SUPREME COURT 2017
Otiende Amollo showed the court the formula IEBC used to rig election in just concluded supreme court presidential petition 2017.
“When you look at the pattern of results, the difference between Kenyatta and Mr. Odinga was maintained by 11% throughout the process. It is our understanding that the results were not streaming directly from the polling station but they were released in batches,” argued Otiende.
Mr Amollo went on to give the court an algorithm formula that was allegedly used to rig-in Mr. Kenyatta i.e. Y=1.2045x + 183546.
The former Ombudsman claimed that the Y in the formula represents President Kenyatta’s votes which were derived at by multipling X ( Raila Odinga’s votes) at any one time with 1.2045X and adding 183,546, a formula he did not comprehend but which was advanced by NASA’s ICT expert Dr Edgar Otumba Ouko in his affidavit.
NASA’s legal team also questioned why the electoral commission decided to declare the winner of the polls on August 11, yet they did not have all the forms 34 on August 14.
OTIENDE AMOLLO Professional Association and Membership
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya (LSK)
- Member of the International Commission of Jurists (Kenya Chapter)
- Member of the Commonwealth Lawyers Association (CLA)
- Member Of The International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member of the East African law Society. (EALS)
- Member of the Kenya Legal and Ethical Issues Network on HIV/AIDS (KELIN)
- Founder Member of the Law Forum (University of Nairobi)
- Founder Member of the Steering Committee of the All African Human Rights Pressure Group (AAHR & G)
OTIENDE AMOLLO FAMILY
To be updated soon
OTIENDE AMOLLO CONTACTS
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com