NIS recruitment 2019 Kenya jobs.National Intelligence Service (NIS) is recruiting fresh graduates for Graduate Trainee positions. The body, which is mandated for collecting intelligence, is one of the best paying institutions in the country. You can apply at NIS CAREER PORTAL
NIS recruitment 2019 is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to recruit the most qualified persons for the job.
The NIS Recruitment and Selection process of Officers in NIS is undertaken at three (3) entry levels namely :- Graduate, Diploma and Certificate trainees described below. Those seeking to be considered for future opportunities should register and submit their Resume/CV profiles’ online.
NIS RECRUITMENT 2019 FOR FRESH GRADUATES
|Title||1. GRADUATE TRAINEES|
2. NIS RECRUITMENT 2019 FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS
|Title||2. DIPLOMA TRAINEES|
3. NIS RECRUITMENT 2019 FOR CERTIFICATE HOLDERS
If you have certificate, you can apply for NIS jobs
|Title||3. CERTIFICATE TRAINEES|
NIS RECRUITMENT 2019 ONLINE PROCEDURE
PROFILE SUBMISSION GUIDE
In order to successfully submit your profile/Resume, follow the steps below:-
- If you already have an N.I.S Career Portal account, please proceed to log in page and update your Resume/Profile.
- If you don’t have N.I.S Career Portal account, please proceed to registration page, to create a new account. Thereafter you will receive your login detail in your email account.
NIS RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Note: To successfully create your profile the following documents are required as part of attachment:-
- National ID (Mandatory)
- Passport photo image (Mandatory)
- University/College/Tertiary education completion certificate(s)-(Mandatory)
- O-Level School completion certificate (Mandatory)
- O-Level School leaving certificate(Optional)