Which are most dangerous places in nairobi to walk alone ? Nine dangerous areas have been identified as hot spots for mugging, snatching and car theft, which people should be vigilant in.
MOST DANGEROUS PLACES IN NAIROBI CBD
1. . Globe roundabout This areas is known for mugging, snatching and breaking of car parts. Don’t go parking.one of most dangerous places in nairobi
2. national archives – This is one of the most dangerous places in Nairobi and is hotshot of muggers and conmen who can sometimes pause as preachers.
3. Ambassadeur – It is known as one major stage and trust me, muggers there are always ready to snatch, like anytime so beware
4. Muthurwa Market – This is one merciless place. It is well known for mugging and snatching. Don’t go walking there like you are in uptown. For sure it is ranked among most dangerous places in nairobi
5. Around Nation Centre As much as this place looks like a safe place, it is known for handbag snatching and mugging.
6. Landies road This area is highly known for phone snatching, mugging and car parts theft. When I say highly known, it’s the kind that a mugger will come threaten you with a bag of faeces to get your attention.
7.Nyamakima It is one of the biggest stages in the city and with it comes muggers.
8. Kirinyaga road This road is known for mugging and snatching of handbags and phones. It is another place to add on your ‘be careful list.
9. Uhuru highway
MOST DANGEROUS ESTATES IN NAIROBI
Here is list of most dangerous estates in Nairobi, kenya
1. Mathare (number 10
2. mukuru kayaba
3. Kariobangi North (roundabout
4. Kawangware congo
5. Huruma corner
6. Dandora phase 2 and pump site
9. Githurai 45 – one of worst places to live in Nairobi
10. KM – is small town behind kenyatta university