By just listening to Radio presenter, Massawe Japani you may just think her life is nothing short of a bed of roses just by listening to her beautiful voice, her laughter or even by looking at her photos online.
MASSAWE JAPANI BIOGRAPHY
1 She is a media personality
2. family: She is the mother of three and the first one to have 3 kids in her family.
3. Husband: She is married to a media personality Tom Japanni who works at Radio Maisha under Standard group.
They met back in 2002 while they worked at a local radio station, Baraka FM, down at the Coast. At the time, Tom was a breakfast show presenter while Masawe was an intern producer.
Up until Tom left to join BBC World service, their relationship with massawe japani was platonic. In 2004, they became romantically involved. They currently work for competing radio stations but manage to keep their professional and private lives separate.
4. She hosts a mid morning show at Radio Jambo which is under Radio Africa.
5. Massawe japanni had worked with Radio Jambo before but parted ways in April 2017, after she decided to take a break from the radio Industry. She later made a comeback to the same station where she currently works
6. She also worked with Q FM, a station that was owned by Nation Media Group before being poached to join Mediamax owned station Milele FM.
7. she is known for her prowess in speaking kiswahili.
8. tribe :
9: salary- she earns around 300k per month plus other allowances.
MASSAWE JAPANNI LOST FIRST BORN SON
Massawe Japanni opened up to our Radio Jambo reporter about her painful experience which dates back to 11 years ago when she lost Kwame, her first born baby.
Massawe is quite a reserved person but she chose to step out and open up about her dark past in a bid to inspire other women who have gone through the same traumatizing experience as she did.
“Talking is therapy” said the award-winning Bustani La MJ presenter owing to the fact that her show majorly focuses on women and issues they face.
She says her decision to share her story was motivated by one lady who called in during her show and shared how she has had a rough journey, where she has experienced one too many miscarriages in her 8-year marriage.
“It was a very painful experience by the way 11 years ago I had just gotten married, our first born was a son whom we had already named Kwame and it came as a huge blow to us and I took time to come to terms that I had just lost my baby.” narrated Massawe a mother of three beautiful daughters.
“It was a huge blow because I was fresh from the surgery room and after all the painful months I returned home empty handed and you know the excitement that comes with a family expecting their first child, the preparations from family members and after all you find yourself off the theater in the morning wishing it was all just a nightmare and the sounds of other children crying was simply unbearable.” added an emotional Massawe Japani.
massawe japanni , The mother of three also opened up on how together with her loving and caring husband worked together to overcome the terrible moment which involved crying together and sticking together through the entire emotional period, which vastly affected her career-wise as well.
MASSAWE JAPANI CONTACTS
Email – email@example.com
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/massawejapanni/