Here are top list of Kenyan female celebrities who have declared that they cannot date broke men
LIST OF KENYAN WOMEN WHO DON’T DATE GHETTO MEN
1. Bridget Achieng – Bridget Achieng is a kenyan socialite. The socialite recently claimed she wants a man who can spoil her with money, and lots of it. she claims to currently dating son Ghana’s prime minister
2. Joey muthengi – Citizen TV anchor Joey Muthengi has left tongues wagging after revealing her taste for older men.In a heated debate on the TV station’s morning show, Joey said that she prefers older men since they know what they need out of life.
She admitted to preferring a man who has already established himself rather than being in a relationship with a hustler who is just beginning.
3. Corazon kwamboka – She is high class Kenyan socialite and she cannot date broke men. She is currently dating a white guy
4. Huddah monroe – Huddah Monroe takes on broke men and what they can do between the sheets.
While responding to a fan who asked her whether she’s for ‘money or love’, the controversial socialite clearly stated that she would never settle for a poor man.
Huddah Monroe revealed that if women sleep with men from Kibra, they will end up in the ghetto and she advised them to be wise or else end up suffering.
“No, in life you choose your own destiny meaning you dictate where you want to end up. If you sleep with a Kibra man you’ll end up in Kibra. If you sleep with a king you will end up in a Palace. Don’t let your emotions confuse where you want to go.”
5. vera sidika – Socialite cum businesswoman Vera Sidika is of the opinion that ladies should not date a broke guy because that kind of a relationship is simply not sustainable.
This is because it can be exhausting to cater for all the bills plus once the dude gets rich he is off cheating.
“Ladies, would you pay over 5000 dollars for flights to see someone you are dating? If you ask me, I would rather invest in my business. Sometimes as much as people want a relationship with you, you can’t be the one paying the bills because they are broke.” Vera opined.
She also added that money trumps looks because looks cannot really cater for the bills. “He could be the hottest thing on earth but if he is broke it’s gonna be hard to keep up. You will pay the bill first time, second time, then get tired. So it’s better to just be friends and avoid the wahala cause relationship won’t work.”
Vera believes that dating a broke guy is not a capital sin but the consequences that come with such a situation can be very detrimental.
6. purity nduta macharia – She is the kilimani mums admin and is always critical of broke men. She doesn’t date broke men