Lilian Omollo was appointed the Principal Secretary in the newly established State Department of Public Service and Youth Development in the newly created Ministry of Public Service, Youth and Gender Affairs
LILIAN OMOLLO EDUCATION
Mrs. Omollo is a graduate of the 2001 Joint Kenyatta University/University of Illinois Entrepreneurship Masters degree programme
PS LILIAN OMOLLO CV
1. She started her professional career in 2001 where she served as an Intern/Program Assistant (SME Unit) at the United Nations Development programme (UNDP) Office in Kenya.
2. From July 2002 to November 2003, she served as a Program Officer, Capacity Building Department at the Catholic Relief services – Kenya Program
3. The nominee then worked at the Sudan Council of Churches from December 2003 to August 2005 where she served as the Capacity Building Manager.
4. From September 2005 to October 2011, she served in her capacity as the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Project Manager, Public Sector Reforms Programme. In this capacity, the nominee was tasked with the overall management of the donor funded Public sector reform Programme.
5. Before her nomination as Principal Secretary, the nominee was serving as the Chief Executive Officer NEPAD/APRM Kenya Office where she has been since October 2011.
She also played a key role in the mobilization and coordination of donor resources through UNDP for support to the taskforce on devolution in 2011.
LILIAN OMOLLO HUSBAND
She is married to Mr. Camilas Owiti Omollo under Luo Customs and Rites on 20th April 2003 in Kisumu
LILIAN OMOLLO AGE
she is 44 years old of age.
LILIAN OMOLLO AND NYS SCANDAL
She was arrested in connection to NYS 9 billion looting together with Ann Ngirita and several other suspects
Gender PS Lillian Omollo was admitted to Kenyatta National Hospital private wing after she reportedly fainted at the Langata Women Prison on Tuesday night.
LILIAN OMOLLO FAMILY AND CHILDREN
She is blessed with three children together with his husband Camilas Owiti Omollo
Her wealth is yet to be declared