KPLC bill balance can be got online using SMS, email, postal address or KPLC official Facebook and twitter handles
KPLC bill balance via SMS
The ebill SMS service allows you to query your electricity account balance and bill due date using your mobile phone. Below follow these easy steps to check you bill using your mobile phone:
- Create a new SMS message.
- Type the first part of your account number in the message field. For example, if your account number is 998877-01, just type 998877.
- Send this message to 95551.
- In a few seconds you will receive an automatic reply with your account balance details. This service works for Kenyan networks. Please Note: It is charged at Kshs. 5/- above the normal SMS rates.
KPLC bill balance via email Service
The E-bill email service enables you to check your electricity account balance and bill due date via email. Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Open a new e-mail message.
- Type the first part of your account number in the subject field. For example, if your account number is 998877-01, just type 998877.
- Email the blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org Within a few minutes you will receive an automatic reply with your account balance details and payment due date.
KPLC bill balance through postal address
It is important to key in the correct account number and follow the procedure of sending the message in order to get a positive response. Also note that despite the introduction of Ebill services, your detailed electricity bill will continue to be dispatched through your postal address.
KPLC BILL THROUGH FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
You can Send KPLC meter number through their official Facebook and twitter account and request them to send you you KPLC bill
HOW TO GET KPLC bill ONLINE
Can be gotten using above procedures
KPLC customer care contacts
Should you experience problems while or after making payment using the KPLC Paybill Number, use the following telephone hotline numbers 95551 or 0703070707 or 0732170170 and for service-related enquiries.