KMTC Afya Elimu helb loan 2018 /2019 and bursaries Loans is a product of partnership of the USAID funded FUNZOKenya . The Fund offers affordable loans to needy students pursuing medical training at various institutions ( diploma and certificate level only).
HOW TO APPLY KMTC AFYA ELIMU HELB LOAN 2018/2019
1. Applicants should access and fill the 2018/2019 First Time Afya Elimu Fund Loan Application Form (LAF) from the HELB website www.helb.co.ke
2. Print two copies of the application form
3. Ensure the form is properly filled. Sign the form and also have it signed and stamped by the relevant official as requested.
4. Submit one copy of the duly completed application form of KMTC afya elimu helb Loan to the Higher Education Loans Board Student Centre located at Anniversary Towers Building, Mezzanine 1 Floor, University Way, Nairobi OR drop it at the HELB Desk in the following Huduma Centres : Nairobi- GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Trans-Nzoia, Kericho, Nandi, Muranga, Garissa, Narok and Migori
5. Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF (Mandatory).
POINTS TO NOTE WHEN APPLYING FOR KMTC AFYA ELIMU HELB LOAN
HELB will use the email and telephone contacts provided on the Loan Application Form for all communication with the applicant.
KMTC AFYA ELIMU LOAN DISBURSEMENT 2018/ 2019
The number of students supported and amount of loans awarded will depend on availability of funds.
AFYA ELIMU LOAN APPLICATION FORM 2018/2019
KMTC AFYA ELIMU HELB LOAN CONTACTS
For queries please contact: HELB Contact Centre Tel: +254 711 052 000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook and Twitter: @HELBPage