List of Kenyan politicians who own helicopters / choppers . Uhuru Kenyatta recently made it clear that all politicians will undergo lifestyle Audit. Here are some kenyan politicians who own choppers in the country.
A senior aviation expert and pilot who spoke to The Standard said acquisition and leasing of choppers by politicians has peaked over the past five years.
KENYAN POLITICIANS WHO OWN CHOPPERS
1. Ephraim Maina- 3
The former Mathira MP has three helicopters with one yet to be registered. He was also an aspirant for the Nyeri senatorial seat in 2013
2. Simeon Nyachae –
3. Patric Musimba – kibwezi mp owns 1 chopper
4. president uhuru kenyatta – He owns two choppers . B3e and B3+ configuration
5. Peter Kenneth- The Nairobi governor gubernatorial aspirant owns a helicopter and is soon acquiring a Cessna Grand Caravan which costs Sh175 million
6. Musalia mudavavi – he owns two choppers
7. raila odinga –
8. William ruto
9. willian kabogo
10. kipchumba Murkomen
11. Gideon Moi
12. Joshua Chepkwony
13. Kalonzo musyoka
14. Isaac ruto
15. John Munyes – turkana senator
OTHER KENYAN CELEBRITIES WHO OWN CHOPPERS
2. Former KDF Chief of Staff Julius Karangi owns an AS350B3e that was acquired more than four years ago. Businessman Jimmy Wanjigi is also listed as an owner of a Eurocopter registeration 5Y– JWJ.
3. Outside the political class, media owners SK Macharia of Royal Media Services and Joshua Chepkwony of Kass Media also make the list of helicopter owners.