Kenya Police recruitment 2018/2019 jobs. National Police Service Commission, seek to recruit 10,000 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables.
Kenya Police recruitment Requirements 2018/2019
An applicant for Kenya Police Jobs shall be a person who:
1. Is a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for diploma and degree holders;
5. Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
6. Is physically, mentally and medically fit
7. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT ONLINE APPLICATION
All candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from:
- The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
- The nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- Nearest Huduma Centres
Forms can also be downloaded from; www.npsc.go.ke, www.kenyapolice.go.ke, www.mygov.go.ke, www.administrationpolice.go.ke.All applications must be submitted in duplicate, accompanied with the following documents:a. A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials;
b. A copy of the national I/D;
c. A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate;
Applicants must present themselves at the recruitment centre with the duly completed form on the day of the recruitment exercise
The Kenya Police recruitment exercise will be held on 2018 starting at 8:00am to 5.00pm at the following Constituency-based Recruitment Centres.