KCB scholarships from KCB foundation are now open for application. The KCB Foundation scholarships make dreams come true for many students who would otherwise not join a secondary school or step foot in a class, again. it joins cooperative bank scholarship and equity in the mix
In response to the aforementioned challenges, KCB Foundation provides secondary education scholarships for bright but needy students. Annually, the programme targets 240 beneficiaries, with 40 of them being students with physical challenges who benefit from a full scholarship for four years of secondary education.
KCB SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION QUALIFICATIONS
1 The applicant must have completed their KCPE this year
2. The applicant must have attained the prescribed county cut off marks. Details are available in posters at KCB branches countrywide.
3. The applicant must come from a needy background.
4. The applicant must have sat their KCPE examination in a public primary school and have an admission notification to a public National/ Provincial/ ex-County secondary school.
KCB FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION
- Applicants collect application forms at any KCB Branch countrywide. The forms are available in the branches starting 1st December
- Applicants submit their applications in a county interview and selection process
- The interviews are conducted by KCB staff teams
- Applicants with disability are recruited through the county social development offices and integrated /special primary schools
- Home visits are conducted to verify the needy status of the shortlisted candidates
- Selected candidates are assigned to individual mentors and begin school
KCB SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE AND PACKAGE
The application form will be available until 14th December.
Payment of school fees for the 4 years of secondary school
Support for personal effects, learning materials and assistive devices for students with disability
Quarterly one-on-one mentorship sessions with KCB branch staff and an annual holiday mentorship programme
Internship and employment opportunities during and after the university studies
Equitable distribution across the counties and gender balance is sought to ensure both boys and girls benefit from the kcb scholarships.
KCB FOUNDATION APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD
Objective of the Scholarship Programme
- Increase access to education for the under privileged
- Increase transition rates between primary and secondary school
- Increase the employability rate of the beneficiaries upon clearing their studies
www.k cbgroup.com/foundation SMS: 22522
phone no : 0711 087 000 / 0732 187 000