you can transfer course from one university to another using KUCCPS online portal . The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service has opened the online application system for inter university transfer transfer (IIT) applications. The application is open for KCSE candidates who have been successfully placed in various universities and TVET institutions but wish to transfer to other institutions. The portal for inter-institution application will close on July 1, 2020 at 4:00 pm.
INTER UNIVERSITY COURSE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
The applicant must ensure that they meet the requirements for the course that they want to pursue in the university they transfer. This means that they have to meet the cut off points for that course in that university. Also, they must establish that there is still capacity for that course. In case the grades are lower or there is no capacity, then the transfer cannot be granted.
The student must get approval from the university or the colleges they want to join. This helps to ensure that the applicant has valid reasons for seeking transfer. Suppose a student applies and they do not get the approval from the KUCCPS,then they remain in their respective institutions.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR INTER UNIVERSITY COURSE TRANSFER
- All applications for inter-institution transfers MUST be submitted online through the Student’s Portal (students.kuccps.net). The entire process is automated and printing the filled application form will no longer be necessary.
- Detailed guidelines for the IIT application are available on the portal.
- The IIT processing fee should be paid only after the applicant has successfully completed the necessary steps in the application process following the instructions provided in the portal. Do not make any prior payment.
- Applicants are cautioned against sending money to any individual purporting to be in a position to assist them. The Placement Service does not require applicants to send money to any mobile phone numbers.
- Transfer processing fee shall be paid to the KUCCPS MPESA Pay Bill No.820201.
- Fill the form online, if the applicant qualifies, then he/she will download the form.
- The applicant will then approach the Institution which offers the Degree programme of interest to request for consideration and approval.
- After securing the Approval to pursue the programme, the applicant will approach the University admitted for release.
- The applicant submits the duly completed inter-University transfer form to KUCCPS for processing, after endorsement from both institutions.
UNIVERSITY TRANSFER COSTS IN KENYA
An application-processing fee of Ksh1,000 is charged per application.
- A prompt for the M-PESA transaction code will appear at the point of submission. Please keep the transaction code safely as it may be required again.
- CAUTION! Do not make any payment before the applicant has been prompted or after the application deadline has passed!
kuccps transfer form download
inter-Institution Transfer Application form can be filled online at KUCCPS website … The entire process is automated and printing the filled application form will no longer be required
INTER UNIVERSITY COURSE TRANSFER CONTACTS
For further assistance, contact the Placement Service through the numbers 020 5137400, 0723 954 927 and 0734 879 662. You may also email us to email@example.com or visit our Facebook page The.Placement.Service and Twitter Handle @KUCCPS_Official.