Aggregated mpesa agent lines are nowadays considered the best for MPESA business shop because of their efficiency.
WHAT IS AGGREGATED MPESA AGENT LINE ?
Aggregated lines come with a float management feature which enables you to easily manage your line/till e.g. by giving you an option to get cash from super agents(banks, certified super agents Mpesa outlets) by exchanging excess e-float with cash and vice versa.
With this line you get your commission directly to your line without interference
PROCEDURE TO GET AGGREGATED MPESA AGENT LINE
Go get MPESA agent for small scale traders you must first meet certain requirements. You need the help of authorized Safaricom dealers who normally act as mpesa administrators to help you process the line
REQUIREMENT TO GET MPESA sub AGENT SIM CARD
Get certificate of good conduct
The lines can be given for free but some dealers may ask for a figure of 5k -10k so that they can process the line for you
Depending on the location, You must have a minimum working capital of over 50k
You must produce Copy of ID card
You must convince the dealer that the location will be favorable beacuse the more the commission you get, the more thy earn too.
M-PESA Agent key tasks are:
- Registration of M-PESA Customers
- Depositing cash into registered customers M-PESA accounts
- Processing cash withdrawals for registered M-PESA customers
- Processing cash withdrawals for non-registered M-PESA customers
- Customer Education
- Compliance with Safaricom AML & KYC Policy
- Compliance with Safaricom business practices
- Branding of their outlets as per provided guidelines