HORROR: TWO KENYA POWER EMPLOYEES ELECTROCUTED ON TRANSFORMER WHILE FIXING IT.

HORROR: TWO KENYA POWER EMPLOYEES ELECTROCUTED ON TRANSFORMER WHILE FIXING IT.

709
2
SHARE

Nakuru, Kenya. A shocking video of two Kenya Power technicians getting electrocuted while working on electric posts holding a transformer, has horrified many on social media A raw graphic video of the incident which has now gone viral on all social media platforms shows members of the public scampering for safety while screaming for help as the two men were being burnt by the highly powered transformer they were working on it.

The two were  attending to a transmission line next to Ashok Leyland when the unfortunate incident occurred.The disturbing video shows the two men on top suspended on the poles, when one gets in contact with the live wires sparking fire at the scene.

The two have were quickly rushed to Valley Hospital in Nakuru they recieved emergency treatment and reportedly in stable condition.

Members of public have now condemned the KPLC main office controllers for not switching off the power before sending their men as usual

May those who suffered causalities Recover in the quickest time possible

SOURCE: KENYAN NEWS

VIDEO: RAILA CHASED BY VIOLENT COW DAYS AFTER COLLAPSING IN MALINDI.

REVEALED: HOW COCA-COLA BOTTLE TOPS CAUSED EXAM CHEATING

STEP MOTHER POSTS SON ON OLX AFTER HE SCORES 179MARKS IN K. C. P. E. click to read

 

Loading...

2 COMMENTS

Leave a Reply