when famous celebrities dies, it is not always the end of the road for them in terms of making good money from what they had already contributed to the market. Below is the list of highest earning dead celebrities in the world.
1. Michael Jackson – He was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the “King of Pop”, he is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century. He died in June 2009. He makes $48 to $60 million per years.
2. Theodore “Dr. Seuss” Geisel – Theodor Seuss Geisel, better known by his pen name Dr. Seuss, was a writer and cartoonist who published over 60 books. He published his first children’s book, And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, under the name of Dr. Seuss in 1937. He makes $33 million per year
3. Charles M. Schulz- He is widely regarded as one of the most influential cartoonists of all time. He died in 2002. He makes $32.5 million per year
4. Arnold Palmer – $25 million per year
- Elvis Presley – $23 million per year
6. Kobe Byant- $20 million per year
7. Juice WRLD – $15 million per year
8. Bob Marley – $14 million per year
9. John Lennon – $13 million per year
10. Prince – $10 million per year