We challenged our followers on Facebook: “Name a verse the devil doesn’t want you to know about.”
The response was quite overwhelming! We are familiar with Satan’s tricks, and know that the word of God is the way to overcome him every time. What a treasure of armor, power, and strength God’s word gives us!
He truly has not left us on our own to overcome “the wiles of the devil,” but has fully equipped us. The devil can’t stand up to the word of God.
Here are the hidden truths and secrets the devil doesn’t want you to know
1 Forgiveness of sins – once we know Christ we are forgiven all our sins however many they are. the devil always wants to remind you of your dark past even after being saved ( 1 John 1:9)
2. We are children of God – After being saved we became children of God and enjoy those previlleges (John 1:12)
3. We are Ambassadors of Christ – Just like ambassadors are respected in real life, Christians are Ambassadors of Christ and we should not fear (2 Corinthians 5:29)
4.The devil doesn’t want us to know the truth about him
“Resist the devil and he will flee from you!” James 4:7.
5.Fear everything. Look at life as a catastrophe on the near verge of exploding death and to imploding your dreams. You will walk stifled and baffled at how you are getting nowhere. You will tread in the currents of failure and be no threat to me.
Truth: God is more with you than the hairs on your head.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them,
for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deut. 31:6
6. Live in the past. Dwell on your pain, keep the band-aids of injured on, be angry, irritated and a hoarder of all the things and people that hurt you. Remember, so that you can live guarded, hardened and resistant to others.
Truth: Today is the only day we presently have. If we live in yesterday, we miss the gift of now, which is the only working ground for real life transformation.
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. Is. 43:18
7.It’s fine if you know God’s Word, but you can’t know God’s love. Then your heart may take flight and seek to live it in all you do. Can’t have that!
Truth: There is no fear in love. Find love, find faith. Find love, find peace. Find love, find grace.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Cor. 13:13
8.You must fight to win in this thing called life. Work hard and do your best and some day you may be good enough.
Truth: You already have the victory in Christ Jesus. Step out and act like you believe it.
They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb… Rev. 12:11
9. the commands of God are not burdensome (1 John 5:3). The devil wants you to believe God’s commands are torturously burdensome and the death of your happiness. The devil wants you to believe that God is withholding joy from you in the limitations he places on you.
But that is the insidious photonegative of reality. The commands of God are only liberating.
10. We are the enemy of the devil (James 4:7)