Equity bank Wings to Fly scholarship is a competitive programme which increases access to secondary schooling and student success by providing comprehensive scholarships, mentoring, and leadership development training to promising yet economically disadvantaged students for the duration of their secondary school tenure.
EQUITY BANK WINGS TO FLY REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
copies for ease of completing the online application form: –
• KCPE Results Slip (official KNEC slip or signed & stamped paper from the school).
• Copy of Death Certificate (if father/mother deceased).
• Evidence of financial support (if they have received support in the past).
• Evidence of special needs (if they have indicated special needs).
• Copy of Pay Slip/ Bank Statement (if parents/guardians are employed/ business).
• Signed declaration by Applicant and Parent/Guardian
• Filled application and recommendation form by Head Teacher, Provincial Adm., Religious Leader and any other
EQUITY BANK SCHOLARSHIPS SELECTION CRITERIA
A successful applicant for the Scholarship should be:
1. Academically Promising – top 5th percentile performing students in their Sub-County in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE).
2. Orphans or Vulnerable Children (as defined below):
• Children who have lost one or both parents and have no relative or guardian or sponsor to provide for their secondary education- evidence in form of death certificates/burial permits/letter from Chief should be attached.
• Children whose parents are physically or mentally challenged and are unable to educate their children and have no relative or guardian or sponsor to provide for their secondary education.
• Children whose parents are living with HIV/AIDS or other chronic debilitating illness and are unable to educate their children and have no relative or guardian or sponsor to provide for their secondary education-medical records should be sought.
• Children from families affected by natural disasters such as flooding, drought, and famine or civil conflict and are unable to educate their children and have no relative or guardian or sponsor to provide for their secondary education- family’s current living conditions.
• Children who have suffered neglect and/or abandonment and have no relative or guardian or sponsor to provide for their secondary education.
• Children with parents living under extreme poverty and have no relative or guardian or sponsor to provide for their secondary education.
EQUITY BANK WINGS TO FLY SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Applicant should create a new account through the portal https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/register_w2f and fill in the 2020 application form for consideration.
equity bank scholarship online application steps
1 create account : Access the login page using https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke and create and account if you do not have
2 Activation code : Once you fill the registration form and submit it, an Activation Code will be sent your phone via SMS and email [if provided]. Enter the code and click the Activate Account button to activate your account.
3. equity bank wings to fly scholarship application dashboard – Once you log in successfully, you will be redirected to a new page where you will see open scholarship for application. Read the scholarship description and click Apply. Fill in all the fields provided in every step then click on the Save Changes button to submit your details in every step.
When the beneficiary clicks the Save Changes button, a review page is displayed where all the details filled in the step by step process form are displayed.
4. Once you review and submit your application, you will be directed back to the application dashboard which displays the Application Status. The beneficiary can view more details of their application by clicking on the View Application button
You can also collect the form at any Equity Bank Branch or Equity Agent
EQUITY BANK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION STATUS
You can check the status of your application from the online account which you created. Login in and click view application button
The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship.
EQUITY BANK SCHOLARSHIP SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
EQUITY BANK WINGS TO FLY CONTACTS
If you have any questions about this process or any of Equity Group Foundations programs, please contact:Equity Center 8th Floor Hospital Road, Upper Hill. P.O. Box 75104 – 00200 Nairobi, Kenya +254 (020) 2744000 +254-763 025 000 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org