How to cook mutura procedure is simple. Here is mutura recipe.
HOW TO COOK MUTURA PROCEDURE
- Pre heat your sufuria and melt the rendered beef fat then add the diced onions. Cook till translucent.
- Add the sliced garlic and cook for about a minute to release the aroma and oils.
- Add all the minced meat at once and stir to break up all the clumps followed by the green chilli.
- Once all the mincemeat has broken down add salt and black pepper to taste together with just enough water to cover the top of the meat.
- Cover the sufuria, lower the heat and simmer for twenty minutes or until all the water has evaporated.
- Add the hoho, dhania and spring onions. Stir them in, turn off the heat.
- When the minced meat mixture cools off start stuffing it into the cleaned intestines. Do not fill more than ¾ to leave room for expansion.
- Tie both ends of the intestines.
- Boil the mutura for an hour for the intestines to cook through and for excess oil to spill out of the sausage.
- Barbecue it for five minutes per side until golden brown
HOW TO COOK MUTURA ALTERNATIVE RECIPE
1.Cook onions and garlic in oil until onions are golden brown.
2.Cool them. Cut the Beef into small cubes.
3.Mix with blood and season with salt, pepper and chili.
4.Place the mixture in the uncooked tripe and tie both ends firmly.
5.Grill. Slice to serve.
procedure to cook mutura