Caroline Mutoko is a radio presenter with Nairobi’s Kiss 100 FM radio station, one of the radio stations under the Radio Africa brand. She presents the early morning program “The Big Breakfast”. She used to host it alongside comedian Walter “Nyambane” Mong’are who has since moved to join the government-funded Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC)
Caroline Mutoko Biography and Profile
Caroline Mutoko was born on January 4, 1973. She is a radio presenter, managing director and a weekly columnist in the star news paper. She is the marketing director at Radio Africa.
A quintessential radio presenter, Caroline is respected for her ability to handle tough issues and penetrate the minds of her ever increasing listeners, giving them a reason to be hopeful, not just in their future, but also in that of their country. With over 10 years of experience in the Kenya media industry, Caroline is no doubt the first female broadcaster to host a morning radio show and anchor the airwaves, especially on issues that concern her peopl
Caroline Mutoko Education Background
Harvard Business School and UCLA Anderson School of Management
Undergraduate student at Strathmore University, a course in Women emerging Leaders.
Undergraduate student at Nairobi University
Secondary school student at Loreto Convent Valley Road High school
CAROLINE MUTOKO CV
Marketing officer at Radio Africa,
- Kenyan media company that runs five radio stations, a TV station and a daily newspaper.
In July 2012, she was appointed chairlady of the Kenya Tourist Development Authority.
Radio presenter with Nairobi’s Kiss 100 FM radio station
- one of the radio stations under the Radio Africa brand, where she presents the early morning “The Big Breakfast”. A program she used to host alongside comedian Walter “Nyambane” Mong’are who has since left to join the government funded Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC).
She was working pro bono for Capital FM
Caroline Mutoko husband
Caroline Mutoko has over 10 years experience in the industry and also writes for The Star Newspaper, a subsidiary of Radio Africa. She has been involved in various projects and is known to be an active advocate for civil rights. Caroline attended Loreto Convent Valley Road High school. She has strong family roots and grew up as a devout catholic. Caroline is not married. Queen of Kenyan radio, Caroline Mutoko adopted a baby girl, 8 months old on the 26th of August 2011.
Caroline Mutoko Age
Caroline Mutoko was born on January 4, 1973 – Thus making her 45 years old as of 2018.
Caroline Mutoko Wedding
Mutoko has never been married but she’s a proud mother of one daughter. She adopted her back in 2011 when the child was only 8 months old. According to her, she only wants the best for her, and that is part of the reason she is very hard-working.
Caroline Mutoko Family and daughter
Caroline’s parents are Mr. Criss and Mrs. Rose Mutoko
Caroline Mutoko is a mum, mother, mentor, guardian and a single parent to her one only daughter Nduku, since the 26th of August 2011 when she adopted her at only 8 months old and took as her own with lots of LOVE and a kind heart.
Caroline Mutoko Religion
CAROLINE SPACE HUNTER
CAROLINE MUTOKO NETWORTH AND WEALTH
10 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT CAROLINE MUTOKO
- She is weekly columnist at the star newspaper where she talks about issues affecting society
2.Her first phone was Erickson T18 which had a carrier cover
- Her favorite Movie is ‘Fault in our stars’ because it teaches her about her personal life.
- She worked as a waitress in several restaurants during her days in campus .
- She is board member of Kenya institute of Mass communication which was formed by president in 2015
- She started journalism at capital FM where she worked for six worked for 6 months without pay.