Bingwa Sacco Society Ltd (Former Kirinyaga Tea Growers Sacco Ltd) was registered in 1984 being the first of its kind in the Republic of Kenya and Africa. Initially, it started its operations with BOSA Services but introduced FOSA services in 1993 to meet the increasing demand by the growing membership. The Sacco was first licensed by SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority) for deposit taking in year 2011 being among the first Saccos to be registered in the country.
Bingwa SACCO is managed by 7 Directors and 3 supervisory Directors elected directly by the members (shares holders). Currently we have over 153,000 members derived from all sectors of economy in the country.
WHO CAN JOIN BINGWA SACCO
|Youth groups||Dairy farmers|
|Individual youths||Horticulture farmers|
|Tea farmers||Rice farmers|
|Coffee farmers||Public and private institutions|
BINGWA LOANS AND INTERESTS
Flexibe, Quick and Accesible Loans:
- Development loan – payable within 3-5 years
- School fees loan – payable within 1 year
- Emergency loan – payable within 1 year
- Short term loan – payable within 1-3 years
- Micro finance loans – 3-12 months flexible terms
- Business loan – 12 – 36 months flexible terms
- Rice and coffee advances – 3-12 months flexible terms
- Maziwa loan – 3-12 months flexible terms
- Group loans – 1-3 years subject to loan agreement
- Salary Loans – payble within a month upto 3 yars
- Personal Loans – payable per agreemeent
- LPO and tender financing loan
- Asset financing- car loan, acquisition of land, mortgage e.t.c
- County check off loans – for county employees
Benefits of Bingwa Loans:
- Low intrest Rates
- Quick Processing
- Flexible security arrangements
- Flexible repayment terms
- A team dedicated in providing you with the very best service
- Loan interest is on reducing balance
We are here to take every step with you, contact us today or visit any of our branches today
BINGWA SACCO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
With our savings products you have confidence that your banking needs are taken care of. Our savings products include:
|Ordinary savings account||Shares and Deposits Investments|
|Fixed deposits account at favourable rates of interest||Sacco Investments|
|Children’s account||Insurance Products|
|Group account||Wealth Management Advisory|
|Holiday account||Other Products:|
|Biashara Account||Mobile Banking Services|
|Maziwa account||Personalised cheque book|
|Institution Account||Visa branded chip ATM cards|
|Boda Boda account||Benevolent fund scheme.|
|Mama Mboga Account||Photocopying services|
- High yearly dividends on the shares and deposits.
- High annual interest on savings.
- Negotiated interest rates on fixed deposits
- Unlimited cash withdrawals.
- Fully interlinked branches.
- Daily branch services.
- Free financial Advisory services.
- Low book balance
- Low withdrawal charges
- No cash deposit fee
- No hidden charges
- Fast and efficient services
- Affordable minimum opening balance
BINGWA SACCO ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- Licensed by SASRA for deposit taking.
- Fully interlinked branches.
- ATM services.
- Mobile Banking Services
- Women enterprise development fund.
- Check-off System
- Partnered with co-operative bank for most of our products
- Partnered with ABC bank for County Levies Collection
- HSC recognition by the President to Chairman and CEO
THE SACCO HAS BEEN AWARDED DIFFERENT TROPHIES AS FOLLOWS:
- 2nd Best in Technology Optimization 2017
- 2nd Best in Capitalization Sacco 2017
- 2nd Best in Risk Management 2017
- Best Managed Farmers Sacco 2016
- Best In Loaning Services/Credit Management Farmers Sacco 2016
- Best Insured Sacco 2016
- 2nd Highest Dividend/Interest Rate Farmers Rural Sector 2016
- 2nd Best In Training & Education Services (Farmers/Rural Category 2016
- 2nd Lowest Expenditure (Rural/Farmers Category) 2016
- 3rd Best Managed Co-operative Country Wide 2016
- Best Managed Sacco 2015
- Best in Loaning Services/Credit Management Farmers Category 2015
- Best in Training and Education Services (Farmers/Rural Category 2015
- 2nd Best Capitalized Sacco 2015
- 2nd Highest Dividend/Interest Rate Farmers /Rural Sector 2015
- 2nd Most Innovative Sacco 2015
- Best in loaning services/credit management Sacco 2014
- Best in training and Education services 2014
- Lowest Expenditure Sacco 2014
- Highest dividend/Interest rate 2014
- Best in Education & Training Services 2013
- Best managed rural Sacco 2013
- The most innovative SACCO in 2010.
- The highest shareholder with CIC insurance since 2009.
- Highest Depositor with Co-operative Bank since 2009, 2010,2012,2013 central region
- 2009 & 2011 Best managed SACCO in all categories.
- Highest Dividend Rate 2017
- Highest Average Savings per Member 2017
- Highest Dividend Rate (Rural Sacco) 2016
- Highest Dividend Rate 2015
- Society with Highest Average Saving Per Member (Rural Sacco) 2015
- Best managed rural Sacco in the county 2014
- Best Education and Training Rural Sacco in the County 2014
- Highest dividend rate rural Sacco in the county 2014
- Highest Interest Payment on Deposits in the County 2013
- Best Provision of ICT Related Services & Product in SACCO 2013
BINGWA SACCO BRANCHES
Our Branch Network
The Society has a well spread 18 branches network Located in Kirinyaga, Kiambu and Nairobi counties with its Head Office at Kerugoya Town.
The branches are Kagumo, Kerugoya, Karumandi, Kimunye, Kiangai, Kiamutugu, Kibirigwi, Ngurubani, Kutus, Kianyaga, Kagio, Accra Road Branch (Nairobi), Ndiriti, Githure, Kandongu, Baricho, Gatwe, Githurai and 8 mobile pay points which serve as advantage to our customers as it is service closer to the people.
BINGWA SACCO CONTACTS
Head office: Kerugoya/Nyeri road,Kerugoya
P.O Box 434
Phone: +254 (060) 21014 or +254 (060) 21278
Mobile: +254 725 713471
BINGWA SACCO DIVIDENDS
Its one of the SACCOs paying highest dividends in kenya with 10% dividends and above
BINGWA SACCO JOB VACANCIES
Jobs from SACCO are not easily advertised, you can keep in touch with SACCO delegates and SACCO website to get latest updates