Betty kyalo is KTN TV news presenter. We look at betty kyalo biography, wedding, contacts, family, salary, age, cars, Ali hassan Joho, Dennis Okari, Prezzo, accident, photos, daughter, sister, education,wealth,identical sister,news.
BETTY KYALO BIOGRAPHY / LIFE HISTORY
Betty Kyallo full name is Betty Mutei Kyallo. She was born and brought up in Ongata Rongai estate in kajiado County and Kahawa West Estate in Nairobi.
BETTY KYALO FAMILY
She is the second born in a family of four. Three sisters and 1 brother.
BETTY KYALO PARENTS
Betty Kyalo was raised by single mother because her parents divorced when she was still young.
BETTY KYALO EDUCATION
Primary school:Olerai Primary School and Uhuru gardens
Secondary School: Kangundo Girls
University: Daystar University – studied communication
BETYY KYALO ACCIDENT
In 2005 when betty kyalo was in Form 3, something tragic happened to her.
“While crossing the road from Railway Station to Gill House in Nairobi, on my way to meet up with a friend for lunch, I was hit by a Double M bus. I fell to the ground and I was dragged under. I was a mess,” she says. “I fell on my left side and injured half myself badly. I broke my left elbow and jaw; I fractured my collar bone and four ribs deflated my lungs and half of my face was grazed,” she recalls.
Good Samaritans rushed her to hospital.
“I could not walk, go to the toilet on my own and even do basic stuff. The skin on my face was grazed so badly I had no skin on the left side of my face. My jaw was unstable and when I tried to speak it would move. I was hospitalised for two months,” she says.
Her family would not let her see her reflection, for fear of how she would react.
“For a while, my brother and mother would not let me see my reflection because they knew how I would react. But during the hospitalisation period, one day I was being taken for an X-ray and I caught a glimpse of my reflection. I immediately sunk into depression. I felt like my life was over because I knew I could never be a news anchor,” she says.
After so many surgeries, Betty kyalo was discharged in October that year.
“I not only had to learn how to walk again, I also had to learn to live with my badly bruised face. My doctors had advised my mum on grafting (surgically removing skin from my thigh and adding it to the left side of my face) but she did not want me to go under the knife because I had already had eight surgeries in two months,”
“I would walk in town and everyone would stare at me because of my funny-looking face. This traumatised me and I had to go for counselling to help me deal with it,” she says.
BETTY KYALO DAUGHTER
Betty Kyalo and Dennis Okari Have daughter called Ivanna.
BETTY KYALO AND DENNIS OKARI DIVORCE
Betty Kyalo and Dennis Okari divorced barely 6 months after much publicized wedding. Preliminary report accuse Betty Kyalo of Cheating on Dennis OKari with Hassan Joho and Prezzo.
BETTY KYALO AND PREZZO DATING
Betty Kyalo was accused of cheating dennis Okari with Prezzo after he reportedly caught them texting after her explosive interview.
Reports indicate that beyond the texting, Betty Kyalo has visited Prezzo’s apartment located along Statehouse road, and indulged the suspiciously thin-looking singer in some behind the scenes pleasures that we may not be able to elaborate on this sober platform.
BETTY KYALO AND JOHO DATING
Betty Kyalo admitted to dating mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho
she stated that she was going through so much after her breakup with dennis Okari, even though it was claimed that she was in another relationship with another man when she split with Dennis.
Betty Kyalo shutdown the rumours and stated that if anything, the infidelity was on Dennis’ side.
“It wasn’t until May (2016) that I became close to Hassan. He was going through the same thing, a separation, and we connected on that level. We tried to have something and it gave me comfort because we understood where we were with each other. He was easy to talk to, hang out and have fun with.”
“But after a few months I decided that this was not what I wanted for myself. We had a culture clash and a religious clash. I also wanted to be a strong woman; I wanted to make something of myself and my daughter. I wanted to start a business because I am young and energetic. But he wanted someone who was chilled; there was conversation of me quitting my career and just staying at home. We did not see eye to eye on this. It was a painful discovery, and I knew it was going to hurt once again, but I had to walk. I left with what was mine and gave him what was his and we parted ways peacefully in December 2016.”
Joho is said to have bought Betty Kyalo a car – BMW X5
BETTY KYALO CARS
she was accused of receiving BMW – X5 from Joho.
“I absolutely love cars. I am one of those girls you will find watching Formula One and Motorsport. My love for cars began while in campus. I had a group of friends who lived and breathed cars and it rubbed off on me. That is why when I got the chance; I started Auto World, a segment which now airs on Sunday night on KTN. We deal with everything from car safety tips, to fuel tips, to car servicing. The response we get is so crazy, so much so that I got the nickname Betty ule wa magari,” she says
BETTY KYALO SALARY
Betty Kyalo salary is around ksh 500,000-600,000 without allowances
BETTY KYALO WEALTH
She has not yet declared her wealth but she is business woman .
BETTY KYALO SISTER
Betty kyalo has identical sister called Mercy Kyalo
BETTY KYALO CONTACTS
BETTY KYALO AGE
Betty Kyalo was born in 1989. She is now 28 years old. She celebrated her birthday recently
She took a trip to Zanzibar with her best friends to celebrate this special occasion while her other friends left beautiful messages dedicated to the birthday girl.
However we have learnt that Dennis Okari,
also had a message for her as she celebrated her birthday. However, sadly he chose to keep it private as he prefers to keep his life on the low since they split up.
FACTS ABOUT BETTY KYALO WEDDING
1. After the glitzy betty kyalo and Dennis Okari wedding, their honeymoon started with a weekend stay in Diani followed by a 15 day tour around the world, an adventure made easier by Africa Tours Safari.
2. Betty Kyalo opted for a traditional long veil that was about four metres long. However, it was too long and heavy that she only wore it for the ceremony. She had expensive Swarovski crystals applied at the bottom of her gown and veil, so it glittered as she walked down the aisle, and that was the only modification she made to her dress
3. Betty Kyalo make up makeup was done by Cate Macharia who was also responsible for fellow TV girl Janet Mbugua’s wedding makeup. She wanted a simple beautiful look for her big day
4. While the invite list was set at 250, the couple ended up hosting around 700 guests due to demand. It was one of best wedding one can dream of.
5. Unlike the norm, the couple did not view the final work prior to the wedding as they did not want to micromanage the creative minds of Evensis Ventures. Betty kyalo and Dennis Okari admit that they were amazed at the outcome.
6. Betty Kyalo had her hair and that of her brides maids custom made by Darling Kenya two days prior to her wedding. The hair type is so new that cosmetics and hair beauty company Darling Kenya does not have a name for it yet and are still calling it Betty Hair.
7. Groomsmen wore Turkish ready-made suits. To add a playful touch and bring happy thoughts to the look, Dennis came up with a last minute idea of wearing brightly coloured socks that he bought for all his groomsmen
8. The song that Dennis Okari danced to; Feeling Good, by Michael Buble, was specifically picked to break the notion that he cannot dance, due to the nature of his investigative TV job. He also chose Stuck Like Glue, by Sugarland that led the bridal procession as it is not common and is a romantic song. Pachelbel’s Canon in D’, chosen for its soothing nature and beautiful strings, walked Betty down the aisle.
9. Friday was a neutral wedding day to accommodate both sides of the family; the groom’s SDA side that do not have weddings on Saturdays and the bride’s Catholic side that prefer not to have weddings on Sundays. It would also ensure minimal number of children showed up in keeping with the theme of the wedding; English elegance.
This are all facts about betty kyalo you need to know.