Mobile loan apps are common nowadays as many Kenyans Rush to get quick loans. However the consequences of such loans has been significant it has lead to high default rate leading to many may youths being listed in CRB.
LIST OF CHEAPEST MOBILE LOAN APPS IN KENYA
1 Timiza loan app – Timiza loan was initiated by Barclays bank and is one of cheapest small scale loan in kenya currently with interest of 6.7 percent per month
3. Branch loan app – Branch loan is a product of Branch International, which is a microfinance lending institution that operates in Kenya and other countries. The Branch loan application is easy to download and use
4. Mshwari Loan – This is one of the oldest Mobile lending service to be launched in Kenya by Safaricom
5. KCB Mpesa loan – You can get KCB Mpesa Loan by Opening your Safaricom Tool Kit then Opening Mpesa. Select Loans and Savings then KCB Mpesa. It is one of cheapest mobile loan apps in kenya
6. Okash app loan application – The Okash Loan App is yet another addition to the many Instant mobile loan applications in Kenya today.
7. Stawika loan – Stawika loan app is a revolutionary platform that offers mobile loans in Kenya
READ ALSO: ILLUMINATI POLITICIANS IN KENYA
8. Equitel eazzy loan – it is offered by equity bank to their customers using equitel line or eazzy net app.
9. haraka loan app – Haraka App will require that you create your account by logging in to your Facebook. Loan Apps in Kenya usually scan your Mpesa messages to determine your creditworthiness
10. Saida Loan App.
11 Stawi loan app – stawi loan / app is new type of loan with has been launched by central bank in partnership with five banks . its is or of new loan apps
12. Utunzi loan app
failure to repay this loan will result to listing in the CRB.
HOW TO CHECK CRB KENYA STATUS AND GET CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE