Home AFRICA BABY MISTAKENLY SWALLOWS LUBRICATING OIL MEANT FOR SEWING MACHINE

BABY MISTAKENLY SWALLOWS LUBRICATING OIL MEANT FOR SEWING MACHINE

baby Jerry Odhiambo accidentally ingested lubricating oil meant for a sewing machine, which choked him and got into his lungs while at their Malaa home on Kangundo road.

He suffered chemical pneumonia and stayed in the oxygen machine at Kangundo Level 4 Hospital for 2 weeks when his situation got worse.

The child is recuperating but at heavy cost.

However, the family is unable to cover the accumulated hospital bill which currently stands at KSh 4.9 million and still rising

Boniface disclosed that Baby Jerry’s NHIF cover was only used to cover the cost at Kangundo Level 4 Hospital but cannot be used at Gertrude’s because they do not have a running contract.

Loading...