alex mwakideu is a celebrated radio presenter in kenya. He gained his fame from radio maisha before resigning on 2018.
FACTS ABOUT ALEX MWAKIDEU
1. Alex has a tattoo of his late father on his upper right arm. He got the tattoo in 2011 when his dad passed away.
2. He was bad boy in high school who even fought his headmaster before getting expelled from Shimo La Tewa High School.
3. An avid swimmer who loves the deep ends, Alex has swum in all the beaches along the Kenyan Coast.
4. Before joining Radio Maisha, he worked in Mombasa’s Baraka FM from 2000 to 2010.
5. His favourite drink is Southern Comfort liqueur.
6. He supports Chelsea FC and used to play football in his Mombasa neighbourhood.
7. He is a good actor and has awards to show for the claim.
8. she is married to lovely wife dee and blessed with two children. This is after dating the same girl since 2002.
9. He comes from a family of talented actors, singers and media personalities.
10.He has won many awards for his news anchoring and programme hosting skills.
11. Alex mwakideu salary is believed to be in a region of ksh 800,000
ALEX MWAKIDEU DUMPS RADIO MAISHA FOR MILELE FM
Mwakideu moved to Milele FM from radio maisha to link up with his former co-host Jalas
The two rival stations have been jostling for Mwakideu’s signature with hefty pay – Mediamax is said to have increased their offer to about KSh 800,000 from KSh 600,000 to complete the deal Radio Maisha’s morning show lead presenter
Alex Mwakideu has left the Mombasa Road-based media entity after 8 years but a bitter man. Mkwakideu as he is known, handed in his resignation to Head of Radio Tom Japanni sometimes in June ending his long ties with the Standard Media Group.