Home Lifestyle STUDENT HEATING WATER TO BURN BEDBUGS CAUSE OF JKUAT HALL SIX FIRE

STUDENT HEATING WATER TO BURN BEDBUGS CAUSE OF JKUAT HALL SIX FIRE

JKUAT students hostels hall 6 fire  has been met with uproar from students  over university lack of preparedness to face causalities. Reports from JKUAT main campus reveals that students boiling water to burn menacing bedbugs in 4th flour could have been cause of the fire. According to neighbour to next room where fire started , the students was complaining all from over weekend about bedbugs giving him sleepless nights until today when decided to punish them . During the process, there was electric small electric fault which caused little fire but lack of water nearby and strong wind made fire pick and spread very fast.

The students was preparing to have date the next day before the fateful date. The school and police have launched investigations over incident and have suspected some naughty students were cooking illegally using coils. Full report is yet to be released by administration.

JKUAT HALL SIX ON FIRE

JKUAT HALL SIX ON FIRE
jkuat hall 6 hostel remains after fire 16th march 2016

JKUAT STUDENT HOSTEL HALL SIX ON FLAMES WEEK AFTER STUDENT UNRESTS

KISII YOUNG MAN’S MOUTH TURNS TO DOG AFTER KISSING OLD MARRIED WOMAN

KIAMBU GOAT GIVES BIRTH TO YOUNG ONE WITH HEAD OF HUMAN BEING

 

Loading...