First dates are exciting for anyone, especially for young people who may not have gone out on a date! That said, a first date can also turn into the perfect storm of nerves, hormones and tactlessness. It can be really easy to screw up the date by saying or doing the wrong thing
here are some of things you are not supposed to say on first date because it could end in tears
1.Why Are You Still Single?
2. “Who are you texting?”
3. “Oh, I just assumed you’d pay.”
4.“You know, I don’t think I’m really over my ex.”
5. “I’m only looking for someone who can financially support me.”
6. I just want to fall in love with someone, right now.
7. My exes say that I was too high to maintain, but I think it’s just that they didn’t love me enough
8. Why would I move out of my parents’ house? I love it there
9. Life really isn’t working out for me
10. Work on your weight
11. How much money do you make
12. I feel like no understands me
13. How many partners have you slept with
14. What man can do, a woman can do better
15. I feel like no understands me
16. My ex used to say
17. Is your friend from your profile picture single
18. All men are dogs
19. So, how long until you’ll let me sleep with you?
20. How’s [the online dating website you met on] going for you?
21. I’ve never dated someone less attractive than I am before.
22. I’m Friends With All of My Exes
23. Can i see your phone
24. I don’t mind have two partners
25. You look like serial cheater