Here are tooth whitening tips free at your home. While tooth whitening kits are readily available at most pharmacies, many natural remedies can help remove stains and protect tooth enamel
LIST OF FREE TOOTH WHITENING TIPS
1. Baking Soda & Lemon – Mix a tablespoon of toothpaste, a pinch of salt, a bit of baking soda, and 4-5 drops of lemon juice in a bowl. Brush your teeth with this mixture for 4-5 minutes. You’ll see the difference after just one use. Use this method every other week.
This is not a remedy that will whiten your teeth overnight, but you should notice a difference in the appearance of your teeth over time.
Science has not yet proven that brushing with plain baking soda will whiten your teeth, but several studies show that toothpaste with baking soda has a significant whitening effect. one of best tooth whitening tips
2. Banana Peel- After you eat the banana, take the inside of the peel and rub it on your teeth and then rinse. Although there have been counter arguments whether it works or not, the best way is to find out yourself. It will not cost you a dime anyway. it is one of life hack tooth whitening tips
3. Chew Gum That Contains Xylitol- Multiple studies have shown that chewing gum that contains xylitol twice daily helps fight tooth decay by lowering plaque buildup. Brands like Trident make gums with this ingredient, so pick up a pack and get chewing if you’re looking to whiten your teeth. one of most common tooth whitening tips and procedures
4. Use Activated Charcoal – Activated charcoal is one of the easiest and most inexpensive ways to naturally whiten your teeth. Crush up one charcoal tablet into a powder. Dip your clean wet toothbrush into it, and brush your teeth as you normally do. its one of home hack tooth whitening tips.
5. use hydrogen peroxide – In fact, people have been using hydrogen peroxide for years to disinfect wounds because of its ability to kill bacteria.
Many commercial whitening products contain hydrogen peroxide, although at a much higher concentration than you will use.
Unfortunately, there aren’t any studies to show the effects of rinsing or brushing with hydrogen peroxide alone, but several studies have analyzed commercial toothpastes containing. it is one of the best tooth whitening tips
6. whitening with fruits – Papain and bromelain, which are enzymes that occur in papayas and pineapples respectively, may both help to whiten teeth.
A 2012 study found preliminary evidence that solutions containing these ingredients could offer modest whitening effects. However, the authors of the study caution that more research is necessary to determine whether or not these enzymes are effective. it is one of proven tooth whitening tips at home